PHAETUS RNC Nano Coating Hardened Steel Dual Drive Gears Kit Upgrade Compatible with Prusa MK3 MK3S 3D Printer DDB Sherpa Extruder
- The Gears (5mm bore) are made from Hardened steel material, RNC nitrogen-based chain super wear-resistant extrusion wheel
- The overall hardness of the hardened steel substrate reaches HRC60+ , The more wear-resistant surface adopts RNC-based nano-coating, ultra-high hardness HV3300
- Curved teeth beat 0.03mm, Which is closely matched with the shaft and has high concentricity, The driving force is 15KG. Hardened steel.
- All-metal high-temperature printing at 500+℃, compatible with multiple models.
- The dimensional accuracy of the inner hole is 0.02mm, which is closely matched with the shaft and has high concentricity