1. Heat sink with ultra-thin wall thickness of 0.1mm, realizing excellent thermal insulation.
2. Larger rigid support structure ensures that the heat remains intact under the impact of external force.
3. The rigid structure of Integral frame makes nozzle replacement more convenient without grabbing the thermal block.
4. The roughness of the inner nozzle hole and Ra0.3 heat break, which enable smoother filament movement, resulting in higher resolution prints.
5. Standard hotend and high-flow hotend have the same overall dimension, which realize zero barrier for interchangeability.
6. The hotend is mainly composed of copper alloy material which has the advantage of faster heating and better heat dissipation.
7. standard metal kit, with overall high temperature resistance up to 500 ℃. 8. Flexible combined structure design makes it highly compatible.
There are no reviews yet.